Job Description / Responsibility
- Key responsibilities are to manage regular orders to run in buying house & factories and to assist FOREIGN BUYER/ COUNTRY MANAGER to ensure effective implementation of plans of the company.
- Coordinate, monitor and visit Factories for day to day operation especially for production follow-up.
- Maintain communication with buyers with sample follow up
- Communicate with suppliers for fabric, trims and accessories booking and delivery.
- Manage foreign buyers / client account from order inquiry to shipment.
- Communicate foreign customer’s requirements to factories.
- Arrange sample submission to customers for approval.
- Assist the product development process to ensure that products meet customer’s quality.
- Understand and follow customer procedures for order execution
- Work with internal departments to ensure quality, production and timely delivery of orders
- Follow up on Developments, Samples and Production with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in Textile / Bachelor degree in Apparel Manufacturing/ Masters in any discipline with Diploma in Merchandising / MBA on Merchandising
- Age 23 to 29 year(s)
- Fluent in English of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Computer literacy
- Good communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills.
Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed CV along with recent photograph to our mentioned email address. Applicants must mention the Position and own Name in the subject line.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2017